Re: and another thing, Josh

---------

Joshua D. Baer (Josh@SKYLIST.net)
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 20:57:39 -0500

On 9/1/98, Edward Reid <edward@paleo.org> wrote:

>But the original was NOT To: faq-maintainers. It was To:
>lani@lava.net with a CC: faq-maintainers. Why did you
>rewrite the headers to make it appear that I sent two
>copies to the list and to hide the fact that I sent Lani a
>copy directly?

The default is to rewrite it to the list address. I've turned that off (and
am sending this To you and Cc the list as a test).

>And how many more surprise "features" like this are we going
>to see in this mailing list software?

The entire manual is online...
<http://www.lyris.com/help/>

~Josh

-- ---------------------------------------------------------------
Joshua D. Baer SKYLIST.net
<mailto:Josh@SKYLIST.net> Virtual Communities
<phone:412.422.4004> <http://www.SKYLIST.net/>

I should stand up you say, and take a quick bow?
I wouldn't even begin to pretend to know how.
To take credit for something as simple as that,
Mediocre rhymes, at best, that I pulled from my hat?
- Dr. Seuss

[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 ]

---------

faq-admin@faqs.org

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved