Re: Help: FAQ format problem

---------

Charles MacDonald (cmacd@achilles.net)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 22:20:42 -0400

Rose 'MotherFAQer' Cooper wrote:

> I misspoke myself. The Unix shell I use to post the ER FAQ with, uses Pine
> 3.95, the same version it has had since I started posting the FAQ with it
> (anothe account I use, moved to v4.0 recently). So I'm right back where I
> started, clueless as to what happened to make the formatting go hooey.

All it takes is for one character that is not "Plain Vanilla ASCII" and
your post is likely to get "MIMEed" by a News server on its way arround
the net. That can be something like a Non-Breaking space or a control
character.

--
Charles MacDonald Stittsville Ontario
...Just beyond the fringe

[ 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 ]

---------

faq-admin@faqs.org

© Copyright The Internet FAQ Consortium, 1997
All rights reserved